ABOUT PRAYER 4

Prayer 4 is a place where anybody can locate specific persons or organizations that could use prayer in their lives. It is also a place where anyone can come and request prayer for a specific need. It is a hub where people can come together and pray for people around the globe. Prayer 4 is about helping others by first praying that they will come to know Jesus Christ and then praying for the specific concerns of those in need. If you have a prayer request or would like to be part of the prayer team please use the links on the left side of the screen.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pray for Politics.....

I will be the first to tell you that I am not one to get involved in politics or issues of the government. Primarily because I work for the government and have to be very careful with how I choose my words. However, I was recently reading a news article in which Lady Gaga was speaking publicly to a crowd of her fans. The following quote was taken from an article on cnn.com:

"The 24-year-old singer also drew cheers by proposing a new law, titled, "If you don't like it, go home," which would remove homophobic straight soldiers from the military instead of gay soldiers." "In addition to speaking at Monday's rally, Gaga has used her online presence to rally her fans -- nicknamed "Little Monsters" -- in support of repeal."

I am not opposed to free speech at all. I do want to pray though that people will vote on the issues based on their own convictions and not because the are following a celebrity hero. Please join me in praying for all of our politicians and all of the voters around the world. Above all let us always pray for salvation through Jesus Christ for the unbeliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment