ABOUT PRAYER 4

Prayer 4 is a place where anybody can locate specific persons or organizations that could use prayer in their lives. It is also a place where anyone can come and request prayer for a specific need. It is a hub where people can come together and pray for people around the globe. Prayer 4 is about helping others by first praying that they will come to know Jesus Christ and then praying for the specific concerns of those in need. If you have a prayer request or would like to be part of the prayer team please use the links on the left side of the screen.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Prayer for Believers....

I have to admit that for the past week or two I have been struggling with my faith. I have felt distanced from the Lord and felt an emptiness that I have not felt since before receiving my salvation. I want to pray tonight not only for myself but for any believer that might be experiencing those same or similar feelings. Pray that the Lord with be with them and give them strength and reassurance that he is with them always. Pray that the Lord with give them wisdom and strength to share the love of Christ with unbelievers.

No comments:

Post a Comment